Office is the Product of Microsoft, developed and designed by Microsoft Corporation itself. It’s the worthy improvement for every businesses owner and individual users who want some high-level professional productivity application. Microsoft Office suites offering a variety of applications, servers, and services include MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and many more. These all programs are Microsoft Key Product and largest operating software around the world. However, Microsoft Office suite is a complete package which every people want for the best result of the organizations and groups of peoples. Each of the Office programs executes different functions and always compatible with all programs included in the package of office.
Although, Microsoft Office consists of many different features, and it is suitable for both operating system Windows and Mac. For creating a new account or any technical support, dial toll-free number of Microsoft customer support or visit office.com/myaccount. Microsoft Office plays a very important role in offering tremendous career by developing quality office productivity software that used in organization or group of organizations environment. The best features of Microsoft are mentioning below:
- Smart Lookup
- New Charts in Excel
- Better Integration with OneDrive and Skype
- Clutter in Outlook.
How to Purchase Microsoft Office Product?
Today’s, Microsoft Office is using almost millions of the users across the world. It’s most common software generally used in the western world. The Microsoft Office is available by two ways:
- Through Online Purchase
- Through Offline Purchase
In Online Purchase, one can directly purchase the office software or product through Microsoft Website. But for installing the software in the system, One has to open an account after completing the download process. For this, sign in into the account by providing 25 characters alpha-numeric Office Product Key Activation Code.
An individual wants to go through with the login process of Microsoft Office then visit office.com/setup. Therefore, create an account a very necessary and compulsory process. Here, we provide complete steps guide for creating new account or signup a to the Office account and want to manage office account then by visiting office.com/myaccount.
In offline Purchase, Microsoft Office suite will be available at the nearest retail store of Microsoft. The retailer provides a CD/DVD along with a retail card, consist of 25 characters alpha-numeric product activation key code available on the backside of the retail card. For downloading or installing or activating the software, need to create an account in the Microsoft office suite.
Steps to Create Office My Account
By visiting on office.com/myaccount page, one can install, re-install Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010 and Office 2007 or manage your Office 365 subscription by providing 25 characters alpha-numeric product key code.
When open Office.com/myaccount page, one can get the following options:
- Already have Office Account
- Create a New Office Account
Already have Office Account
- Sign in with Office account, to buy or activate Office suite.
- Obtain a link to Sign in with other Microsoft account.
- If Don’t memorize the Microsoft account, dial the toll-free number of Microsoft customer support. Experts are available for help.
- Enter a 25 character alpha-numeric Office activation product key.
- After providing the 25 characters alpha-numeric activation product key code, the login into the account by providing
- Finally, successfully logged into the account.
Create a New Office Account
- “Log In” on the Microsoft website www.office.com/setup.
- Click to “Sign In” into the account, display on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Two option will appear on the screen “Sign In,” and “Create an Account.”
- Click on the “Create Office Account” tab.
- Carefully provided required information or login credentials on office account and confirmed that email ID and Password provided on Office account are correctly entered.
- Choose and select “Region” tab, continue towards the next step.
- Carefully read the Terms & Conditions, then click to mark “I Agree” tab.
- Again, click on the “Create Account” tab.
- Finally, the Office account is successfully created.
- Now, access your account.