In the latest new feature update of Windows 10 in October 2018 by the company is the Your Phone App. This app will allow their users to connect their phone to their Windows 10 PC easily and can also sync, texts, photos and some other items between all the devices.
Here in this article, we also provide you with an early look at the Your Phone App at how you are simply linking your Android phone to the app and also syncing photos to some other devices. In the recent days, the company also added the ability to sync their SMS messages easily. Here is just one look at how to use this application by using some new and best ability.
Steps to Windows 10 Your Phone SMS Sync
For linking your phone with Windows 10, you just need to do is:
- Enter your phone number.
- Then, download the application.
- Finally, sign into your account.
To send texts messages, follow few simple steps, they are as follows:
- First, Launch the Your Phone app.
- Then, click on “Messages” option located in the left panel of the screen.
- Now, click on the “See texts button.”
- Alternatively, wait for few seconds till the Microsoft permits to access your all messages.
- Now, on your phone, confirm the notification pop-up to allow Your Phone to access all your messages and contacts.
- Whenever you completely connected with the app, all contacts and previous messages will automatically sync from your phone to the app. However, sending texts from the app is one of the very straight-forward processes.
- Now, click on the “New Message” button and then search for the contact that you want on your phone, either by number or by your name.
- Then, type in your message box in the field.
- Finally, click on the Send tab.
Note: If you have a keyboard, then use it in typing messages, or, if you have a touch-enabled device like a Surface, then you can also use your pen to write in your messages which uses the Microsoft linking technology.
However, the Your Phone App is still in the early development stage, and yet it’s not that much perfect so that it might be possible that your messages sync in real-time and at the other times it can take several minutes. Since if anyone has an Android phone, and they want to text from your PC, but you might want to stick with the Android Messages on the Web.