A few days back, Microsoft launched its latest Bluetooth feature in Windows 10 which makes pairing any third-party devices faster and convenient for all the Windows 10 users. Significantly, it shorts the time and efforts which is required in digging through directly from the setting menu to find and then add a Bluetooth device item. However, all the wireless stuff which connect to the Bluetooth are not that much perfect. For instances, some Apple’s AirPods, Though, it is one of the best wireless earbuds available around the world also have some issues or users have reported some issues.
However, from the pairing issues to very basic audio woes issues there are also lots more which can go very wrong with this pair of true wireless earbuds. Let’s start discussing about how AirPods keeps reconnecting and disconnecting on a Windows 10 PC. The process is discussed below.
Steps to Fix AirPods Disconnecting and Reconnecting on Windows 10 Issue
This new Bluetooth feature shows a notification t the users with a Connect button to boot the process of pairing the device whenever you placed it near to a Windows 10 machine. Though, if it is no longer in proximity or pairing mode, Windows will automatically remove the notification from the Action Centre menu.
To always keep your AirPods connected to Windows 10 devices, you need to follow the instruction which is given below:
- Click on the Control Panel and navigate to the Windows 10 Device Manager.
- Instead, in the Search bar, type Device Manager, and press the Enter key.
- Then, select the View
- Next, choose Devices by Type option.
- Once it opens, launch the Human Interface Devices and then locate two below given AirPods entries:-
- (Name) AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID
- (Name) AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID
- After that, each of the above entries, right-click on it and then choose Properties option.
- Next, move to the Power Management tab.
- Then, unmark the box which says ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.’
- Moreover, you need to repeat the last two steps for the ‘Bluetooth Low Energy GATT complaint HID device.”
- Lastly, click on OK and then exit the window.
Lucia Mandela is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Lucia has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.