Currently, a number of users are using Window 10 because of its excellent support and service. Windows comes with a lot of amazing feature among the users. Recently, Windows 10 PC supports Xbox Game Controller. Now you can easily connect it to your computer system and play games that support it. Alongside, you can also stream Xbox games on your PC. you can use the game controller to play games if your Xbox One console and very far away. Some of the time, it can also be possible that the controller doesn’t seem to work in the proper way and in this case, you need to calibrate Xbox One Controller in Windows 10. So in this post, we will talk on how to calibrate Xbox One Controller in Windows 10.
Find out How to calibrate Xbox One Controller in Windows 10
If you have trouble playing the game on your PC that means you will need to calibration of your Xbox One Controller. Sometimes, it can also happen that the trigger will not free timely or there is something incorrect with the axis of the controller. In that case, all of them will result in random movement when you play the game.
We are providing two different options in this process. At first, you can reset to bring the controller back into default settings. In second, you can try to calibrate. But we will suggest you do early later.
- Turn on your PC and connect the Xbox Controller using the USB cable.
- To ensure that it is detected from your computer launch the Device Manager using WIN + X + M key.
- If you didn’t get it, right click on your PC, and scan for hardware changes.
- Then go to the Control panel and open it and move to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers.
- Now right click on the Controller Icon and then select the game controller properties.
Here, you will see two different tabs:-
- First will test you are all of the buttons and triggers of the controller and see if they are responding back.
- The second will tell you to reset it to default settings or calibrate.
- In this case, we will suggest you select; after one.
- It will open a wizard that will calibrate the axes of your controller.
- Here you will see any type of X-axis rotation, Z-Axis, Dpad instructions, and will take a few seconds to complete it.
- After completing it, try to the first tab that we have skipped to view if the controller is correctly calibrated.
- It this method will not work then you need to reset the controller.
- You can get this option under Game controller settings.
We have to make sure this process will help you to resolve your calibration issue with your Xbox One Controller on the Windows 10. In case, if you face any problem to connect to an Xbox and try changing these settings on Xbox One as well then no need to worry about that. Xbox One allows the user to map different button and swap them if you a user of that type of settings.